92 Boa Snowboard Boot
Throwing it back to Ride's earliest years, the 92 Boa Snowboard Boot is built with a retro-styled upper complete with a Power Strap that customizes support. The Tongue Tied Focus design adjusts where the Flex Slime Tongue sits, fine-tuning its overall stiffness to your individual tastes and riding style. Adding a modern touch, the H3 Focus dials in a secure fit without fumbling with traditional laces, which is especially useful for quickly adjusting your boots on the mountain. Complementing the main Boa system, the Boa Tongue Tied side dial tightens over your ankle for maximum security and response.
Another clever feature only found with Ride Boots, The Closer Lace Guide evenly distributes pressure along the Boa's lower zone. Ultimately, this lacing guide relieves the nasty pressure points inherent to other boots with Boa lacing systems. Plushly wrapping your feet, the Intuition Mobile Foam liner provides a customized fit as you ride over the course of the season. External J-bars hold your ankle securely, eliminating heel lift to give you superior response and less fatigue.
- Retro-inspired snowboard boots with modern features and comfort
- Medium flex is stable while also staying comfortable and nimble
- Boa dials are quick, easy, secure, and limits pressure points
- External J Bars boost heel hold and ankle support for control
- Impacto Insole adds all day comfort and helps disperse impact
- Intuition foam liner boosts stability and longevity
- Michelin sole and a +Slime midsole offer both grip and cushioning
- Additional Power Strap boosts hold, feel, and control
- Item #RDE00HF
- Upper Material
- HDR Premium Synthetics, Flex Slime Tongue
- H3 Tongue Tied, H3 Focus, The Closer
- Intuition Mobile
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- medium (6 of 10 on Ride's scale)
- Michelin Fiberlite
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 2lb 2.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 27, 2020
Best Double Boa's you'll find, 100% Love
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 210 lbs
Best pair of snowboard boots I've ever owned. I've owned alot of double boa's in my time snowboarding. These are just better. I waited a full season of riding in these to write a review & they look almost new with a few scuffs here and there, I really couldn't be happier. From durability to comfort to the ability to do it all on the mountain in them with ease, they are unbeatable. These boots are the type that you end up skipping lunch cause you just want to keep riding. No pressure points, comfort all day, I really couldn't hype these up enough. You won't be disappointed. Everything you want in a snowboard boot. If Ride boots fit your feet well, you will love these. I'll probably end up buying these year after year whenever they finally give up on me.