Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Batwing Awning
Sunny summits are enough to send us into nap mode for the rest of the day, but we're not about to conk out in some equally punishing sun. If you need a relaxing patch of shade on your next car-camping adventures then hook yourself up with the Rhino-Rack Batwing Awning. This easily-deployable rooftop awning delivers 270 degrees worth of protection on hot and sunny days, and gives a whopping 118 square foot of spacious shade to let you nap, cook, and relax in. The awning's material also boasts UV protection and water-shedding PU coating to give you refuge from whatever Mother Nature decides to send your way. The entire awning, including the legs, straps, and pegs, fits inside the storage bag, and deploys easily without ever touching the ground. It also can stay securely strapped to the side of your roof rack between trips, ensuring that it's always ready to go without sacrificing storage space up top.
- Deployable roof-top awning that offers lots of shade on hot days
- Easy-to-use design sets up in minutes for instant sun protection
- Water-resistant and UV-protective fabric protects from the elements
- Durable material also resists mold for prolonged usage
- UPF 50+ sun protection ensures total safety from harmful rays
- Everything you need for set-up stays stashed in the rooftop bag
- 270 degrees and 118 square feet of sun protection
- Item #RNO001I
- [awning] 210D polyester, PU treatment, [bag] PVC
- 98 x 98 x 91in
- Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Claimed Weight
- Part Number
- [left] 33100, [right] 33200
- Recommended Use
- travel, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.