New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
AR41x Carbon Disc Wheelset - Tubeless
The AR41x Carbon Disc Wheelset from Reynolds improves upon the standard AR41 by upgrading to its CNC machined TR3 hubset and alloy nipples allowing it to drop a few grams. Otherwise, it uses the same carbon rims that have proven stable in crosswinds, possess tubeless compatibility for comfort and flat resistance, and comes in at a price that's a whole lot friendlier than most of the competition. Add in a lifetime warranty and you have a wheelset that's ready to help you go fast on group rides and races.
The 41mm depth yields an ideal profile that drops drag for an aero advantage, yet it's profile isn't so deep that it wants to wander in windy conditions. Reynolds refined the shape of the rim to increase stability across a variety of Yaw angles so crosswinds no longer blow you around like a sail and you can confidently ride the wheels regardless of the conditions. Its healthy 21mm internal width provides plenty of support for wider, lower pressure tubeless tires allowing you to enjoy the traction, lower rolling resistance, and comfort that's on tap as well as improved lateral stiffness.
The wheels come set up with 12mm thru-axles front and rear and include 15mm endcaps for the front axle. Choose between a Shimano/SRAM 9 through 11-speed road freehub or SRAM XD-R driver.
- A carbon aero wheelset built for discs and tubeless
- 41mm depth provides aerodynamic gains by dropping drag
- Refined profiles improve stability at typical yaw angles
- TR3 hubs are CNC machined to shed weight
- Disc brakes eliminate the complaint of poor carbon braking
- Stealth graphical treatment looks good on any bike
- 12mm front and 12x142mm rear thru-axles convertible to a 15mm front with included endcaps
- Item #REY003V