Put on the Master Pro 2 and go easy on the trees.
- Outer Seam Construction adds comfort and allows a better grip on your ski pole
- Micro Bemberg lining helps wick hand sweat when you rocket down the fall line
- Flex Zones allow ample dexterity for ski boot and jacket adjustments
- Hook-and-loop closure seals out the snow if you skid out on your back after hitting a patch of ice
- Item #RSC0045
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got these for some of the colder days. So far I have not been disappointed! Looking Forward to warm hands all winter!
Awesome fit, great warmth
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 200lbs
My wife got me these for xmas, and they're incredible. My hands and feet are typically cold before anyone else's, but with these gloves I've been able to ski in single digit temps all the way up to the mid-30's. I agree with the other reviewer who said not to wear these on warmer days.
The fit is what really stands out to me over other big name brands of gloves I've worn. There's something about the way my fingers can grip a ski pole with these that's more comfortable than with other gloves, and the same precise fit, void of excess padding or floppy leather at the ends of the fingers, makes it easy to do the little annoying things like open/close underarm vent zippers, adjust neck gaiters, and buckle boots.
Nice fit ,flexible,awesome color combination.
Just an incredible glove
I bought these several weeks ago bc my reusch pros from 6 years ago were lost. I was very tempted to go with seth morrison hestra bc ive trried them on and love them but i went with these. They are just an incredible glove. Warm in the coldest days. I would not siggest these for 40f+ days because youll be tempted to take your jacket off from your hands making you so warm. Protection on the hands via padding maks the glove even more comfortable. I just want another pair