Select style & size:Select options
Saddle up and ride.
- Dry bag and saddle holster combo for bikepacking adventures
- Cordura fabric and nylon webbing provide a tough design
- Roll-top closure on dry bag keeps gear dry
- Adjustable buckle secures holster to seatpost
- No need for racks, mounts, or screws
- Item #RTO0001
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently completed a self-supported road tour from Salt Lake City to New Castle, Colorado and ReStrap products comprised my entire storage system. I chose their bags over others due to a combination of quality construction, durable materials and a subtle classic styling. After a few tests and all those miles on the road, I'm happy to report I'm still satisfied with my choice.
Many saddle bags are capable of carrying a great deal, but they often fall prey to "saddle wag." After loading my 14L bag down with a water filter, stove, food, coffee and base layers (in addition to a few items on top) I barely noticed it riding over a variety of surfaces both paved and unpaved. Through multiple loading and unloadings the dry bag and saddle bag show no signs of wear. I'm confident ReStrap has the packing solutions to make your next adventure successful.
Does the Restrap saddle bag have an air release valve on the dry bag? Thanks