Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Fillmore Valves
We think of our Presta valve as a constant. The fact is that it has gone unchanged for nearly a century. But, since we've embarked on a new age of modern tubeless technology, we have started to question if it's truly our best option. That's where Reserve's new Fillmore Valves come into play. There's no fussy valve core to cause issues, and it has three times the flow of a standard Presta valve. The key here is high flow, and no clogging. With Reserve's patented poppet-style design and simple adjustability, this valve is practically impossible to clog. Plus, it doesn't have a core to bend in case of a crash. For a tiny component, the Fillmore Valve receives top-quality treatment.
- Reserves new valve represents simplicity and innovation
- Three times standard Presta airflow for ease of tubeless set-up
- Poppet-style design shields air hole from contact with sealant
- Able to inject sealant without the removal of a valve core
- Micro-air adjustment feature for trail-side pressure changes
- Item #RVV0018
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.