Select Style & Size
Traction Lock-On Grips
Offering a wide variety of different grip compounds, the Renthal Traction Lock-On Grips are designed to ride faster, jump further, and last longer through all different weather conditions when you're in the saddle. All options feature CNC-aluminum locking collars that permanently integrate to the central core and serve up maximum all-weather security on the handlebar, as well as forward-facing ramped finger ridges to keep grip and torque in your fingers to increase the hold when pulling back and lay flat when riding normally. Open-ended grip features help clear out mud and dirt after getting packed down, while the grip material under the palm area is slightly more abundant for added cushioning and silenced chatter.
- Customize your grip to your type of riding for ultimate control
- Varying grip compounds accommodate all conditions of riding
- Forward finger ridges and rearward palm grooves improve grip
- Consistent pattern throughout maintains grip in all positions
- Open-ended features help clear out mud and debris
- Offset material increases cushioning at the palm
- Item #REN002H
- [black] ultra Tacky compound, [translucent] Kevlar Grip compound, [light gray] Soft compound, [gray] Medium compound
- Lock On
- Recommended Use
- trail, gravel, enduro, downhill
What do you think about this product?
September 8, 2020
- I've used it several times
Bought these for my Giant MTB. Not a great grip for trail riding. Very hard with pretty much no grip. They look great but very hard to hold on to.