Select Style & Size
Fatbar Carbon V2
Those of us who have followed motocross for a number of years are quite familiar with the brand Renthal. Almost all of the works-factory bikes sport the signature Renthal gold anodized hue at the chainwheels and handlebars and when we heard it was getting into the bike component side of things, we were super excited to get some parts on our bikes. It's exceeded the expectations of the sports fastest riders and hacks like us with products that instill the same ethos it places in its moto parts: safety, stiffness with tuned flex, and a lightweight package. That tradition carries on with the Fatbar Carbon V2 packing some important updates and our bar is about to see some serious riding.
The width of the bar has stretched to 800mm from 780mm, but despite this, it still weighs in at 225 grams. Renthal was able to increase the efficiency in the construction of the bar with its placement and orientation of its unidirectional carbon fiber to maintain the stiffness where you want it without being overly harsh while removing material elsewhere to keep the bar light. It still sports the same seven-degree backsweep and five-degree upsweep that puts the rider in a powerful and aggressive position and is available in 10 to 40mm rises in 10mm increments. This bar has a 31.8mm clamp and has markings to cut it down to 700mm.
- A DH-rated unidirectional carbon handlebar
- New 800mm width gives plenty of control on hairy trails
- 7-degree back and 5-degree upsweep provide an aggressive position
- 10-40mm rises for your fit, terrain, and riding style
- 31.8mm clamp blends stiffness and comfort
- Super lightweight without compromising strength or safety
- Can be cut down to 700mm
- Item #REN002K
- uni-directional carbon fiber
- 10, 20, 30, 40mm
- [back] 7-degree, [up] 5-degree
- Claimed Weight
- 7.9oz (225g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2020
Light with good flex
- I've put it through the wringer
Super comfortable bar and considerably better than alloys that beat you up in the rough.