- Insulated pants for snow sports
- Wind- and water-resistant construction is entirely non-toxic
- Synthetic insulation traps in heat while damp or dry
- Zip-off, adjustable suspenders ensure the pants stay up
- Gaiters and adjustable waistband keep snow from flying in
- ReimaGO compatible
- Designed in Finland since 1944, Reima's focus is keeping children comfortable and active
- Item #RIM0009
- [face fabric] polyester, polyurethane coating, [lining] polyester
- 100g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
November 16, 2018
cant wait for ski season
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 4` 9"
- 90 lbs
True to size, very warm and fashionable. waiting for snow to test them out
December 14, 2017
Reima products are worth it!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 125 lbs
My daughter has a full suit that is not on this site but I wanted to share my thoughts on Reima since it is a brand that is not as well known in the US. I cannot say enough about the quality of materials, the fit, the style, the warmth, and the extra features. I would highly recommend these products for anyone looking to outfit their kids. I am so impressed by this brand that I will continue to buy from them until my daughter is too big. If you have any questions about fit or just want to know more about Reima you can contact me directly.
November 7, 2017
Cute, Waterproof, Comfortable!
Slim/Active fit on this adorable girls ski pant. Super abrasion resistant fabric but feels very soft/quiet. Comes with suspenders with a fleece backed fabric in back. Adds some extra protection against cold and snow- but easily removable by zipper if the little ladies prefers just pants. Adjustable waist helps secure the perfect fit.