Roxana Print Jacket
- Weather-resistant jacket for winter fun
- Waterproofing is entirely non-toxic
- Seams sealed to keep snow from melting through
- Lightweight insulation minimizes chills
- Adjustable cuffs and wrist gaiters keep sleeves dry
- Powder skirt prevents snow from flying in
- Adjustable hood can be removed for sunny days
- Since its founding in 1944, Reima has been equipping kids growing up in the outdoors
- Item #RIM004W
- Q & A
Cute print and indestructible fabric
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
I got this for my daughter because I loved the print and 15,000k waterproof rating (comparable with my own ski wear). It fits her well but I would say it runs slightly big. No worries as it gives her an extra season to enjoy it.
I was most impressed with the quality of the fabric. It is not crunchy at all, soft in fact, but feels SUPER durable. Major bonus as she ripped her last jacket on a snaggy ski lift.
I also didn’t realize at the time I purchased that this jacket has a completely non toxic waterproofing coating which is nice since she still chews on her collar sometimes!