Whether she’s still fully enveloped in her snow queen phase or you’re starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, she’ll love being out in the snow in the Reima Girls’ Frost Jacket. While designed for snow sports, this jacket performs equally well for building snow castles and raging snowball battles. It’s constructed to repel moisture from a wayward snowball or slough, and block the wind to keep her toasty. Lightweight, synthetic insulation wraps her in warmth even if she says the cold never bothers her anyway, and the powder skirt and adjustable hem and cuffs keep snow from sneaking in the vulnerable entrances.
- Insulated jacket for snowy fun
- Non-toxic water- and wind-resistance deflects elements
- Synthetic insulation holds in heat even while damp
- Adjustable hem and cuffs and powder skirt keep snow out
- Hood detaches if caught to keep her safe
- Compatible with Suunto's ReimaGo sensor
- Designed in Finland since 1944, Reima's focus is keeping children comfortable and active
- Item #RIM0006
- [face fabric] polyester, polyurethane coating [lining] polyester
- 140g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- detachable, adjustable
- [exterior] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered pass, [interior] 1 goggle, 1 chest
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
November 2, 2018
Awesome quality, fit and finish!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The gearhead's review on Reima is spot on based on my experience with the Frost jacket. The quality, fit and finish, including attention to detail definitely met my expectations for a jacket at this price, which is not cheap. Best of all, my daughter loves it and says it's very warm.
October 7, 2019
Hi...I've had a Reima ski jacket before and am considering this one. Does it have the inside "shoulder straps". Our prior Reima jacket had thin straps, like the suspenders on the ski pants, but on the inside of the coat. My daughter would like to be able have the jacket off of her inside the house...but the jacket still hanging on from the straps. I hope this makes sense. They are kind of like the straps on a downhill ski race jacket to klkeep iflt from billowing out in the wind...
January 5, 2018
Really awesome product
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 2` 0"
- 18 lbs
Based on initial impressions from 2 other pieces of Reima that i have The quality of this product is going to stack up against anything else within the outdoor industry if not surpass it. The outerwear for Kids/children is based to be able to use for at least 3 seasons minimum. 1st season it's big , 2nd it fits well, 3rd season is likely to still be in use obviously depending upon the child. Very warm, durable, high quality product from Europe. You will not be disappointed with anything from Reima. My 9 month old is very toasty on the coldest days with her onezie and jacket.