- Synthetic material is smooth and comfortable
- DWR treatment sheds snow and spills and is non-toxic
- Lightweight insulation traps in warmth
- Adjustable cuffs and wrist gaiters keep out snow
- Powder skirt and adjustable hem seal out drafts
- Removable hood is helmet-compatible
- Pockets secure essentials for a full day on the slopes
- Reima equips kids for every day and any weather on the road to adventure
- Item #RIM004X
- Q & A
Loved by a difficult child and picky dad
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large to grow into (is big now)
- Height: 4'7"
- Weight: 69lbs
Just gave this jacket to my 9-year-old VERY PICKY boy yesterday. So warm he couldn't model it indoors for long. So Loved he insisted on wearing it to school today. My VERY TECHY VERY PICKY husband came home and marveled at it. We looked it up to see if we could get jackets like it for ourselves -- company only builds for kids! I never wrote product reviews but I wanted to express our gratitude for this product. We leave on our ski trip tomorrow and I'll try to remember to come back and add more info.