Select a Size
Select a Color
When you're wandering the trail in cooler weather, whether you're on a lazy fall hike or getting your running legs under you after a long winter, you'll want to throw on the Reigning Champ Trail Shirt to give yourself an extra layer that wicks effectively and breathes well when you start to work hard. Versatile enough to wear over a short-sleeved baselayer or as your long-sleeved baselayer during colder winter activity, this quarter-zip shirt is made using Polartec Power Dry, a fabric that delivers excellent wicking properties to ensure that sweat won't gather and freeze as you move quickly in colder temps. In addition to its already breathable construction, this shirt's got a quarter-zip design that will let you ventilate how you need to when temperatures warm up a bit, while raglan sleeves and underarm gussets enhance your range of motion for steep scrambling trail sections.
- Versatile long-sleeve shirt that wicks well during sweaty pursuits
- Polartec Power Dry fabric keeps you dry when you run on the trail
- Breathable construction keeps you cool as as you work up a sweat
- Underarm gussets enhance your mobility during rocky trail sections
- Flatlocked seams prevent chafing during your longest day hikes
- Quarter-zip design delivers added airflow for hardworking runs
- Item #REI0053
- Polartec Power Dry
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, road running, trail running
What do you think about this product?