The days are warming and the ice on the pond is thinning. After a long, cold winter, you're eager to get outside, so pull on the Reef Men's Reef Rover Hi Boots, grab a jacket, and head out to enjoy the changing seasons. Made from premium leather, these boots offer classic style whether you're throwing rocks into the pond to break the ice or traveling to a warmer locale. They're built around layers of cushioning and support for comfort as you explore new cities, and a rugged rubber sole gives you the freedom to roam wherever the urge takes you.
- Casual and rugged boot for urban and outdoor use
- Premium full-grain leather upper offers classic style
- Contoured foam footbed provides cushioned comfort
- Medium-density midsole for support
- Sawtooth Swellular sole for rugged traction
- Lace closure for style and side zipper for easy on and off
- Item #REF00F0
- Q & A
Cumfy & Stylie!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 195lbs
I was Stoked to see Reef make some boots for colder weather and got a pair of these last year! I've worn them a ton and so far they wear well and look good! They are not water proof leather but work fine enough in light snow around town and the city. They have that soft cushy Swellular sole just like the Rover Sandals or Rover low shoes so these boots are really comfortable!! I put some leather and Water treatment on these recently and they seem to do good in the rain. I like the Aggressive tread on the out sole too.