On a mission for style and comfort.
If you're on a quest for style and comfort, then slip into the Reef Men's Mission TX Shoe and consider it mission accomplished. This lightweight sneaker features a mesh upper that provides cool comfort on hot summer days, with suede quarter panels that add classic skate shoe style to the equation. Swellular technology features a durable and grippy high-density rubber outsole on the bottom, a medium-density midsole that provides lightweight support and cushioning, and is topped off with a super-soft contoured foam deck that offers luxurious comfort throughout the day.
- Skate shoe-inspired sneaker that's big on comfort
- Mesh upper is breathable and lightweight
- Suede panels add classic style and durability
- Super-soft foam footbed for instant comfort
- Medium-density midsole provides cushioning and support
- High-density rubber outsole is durable and protective
- Swellular traction offers reliable traction
- Item #REF00GH
- Q & A
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
Love these kicks, but I've only worn them for a few days, meaning I'll have to see how long they last. They're extremely lightweight, meaning you'll barely even notice you're wearing them. Reef's Swellular traction is really good and gives these an edge over other lightweight trainers with EVA outsoles. Feel like they'll remain cool and comfortable when it heats up in summertime, due to the all-mesh uppers. One thing to note, the arch support is really pronounced and takes getting used to if you have flat feet like myself. Otherwise, solid kicks for summertime wear and lounging.