Select a Size
Select a Color
Be comfortable in the water.
You deserve a wader that not only performs well, but also fits well. The Redington Sonic-Pro Women’s Wader provides waterproof, four-layer, breathable protection for going far out and staying there. Four-layer, waterproof construction with SonicWeld seams and a DWR treatment lets you wade without the worry of water sneaking in, and the excellent breathability lets you add layers when the temperature drops without feeling like you’re being broiled. Redington crafted this women-specific design with stretchy side panels and a stretch mesh back for a good fit for all body types and comfortable movement while on the water. Neoprene booties insulate against the convective cooling power of moving water, and the ergonomic design minimizes discomfort for lengthy stretches of time in the water.
- Women-specific wader for fly fishing
- Waterproof, 4-layer construction is breathable
- Stretch fabric at sides and back for comfortable movement
- Ergonomic, 4mm neoprene booties resist wear
- Slim wading belt is compatible with
- Water-resistant pouch is easy to add or remove
- Fleece-lined hand pocket to thaw out your hands
- Item #RNG002P
- [membrane/laminate] 4-layer, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [booties] 4mm neoprene
- Belt Included
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 1 fleece hand, 1 removable [interior] 1 mesh
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
What do you think about this product?
June 23, 2019
can you please provide sizing chart for these?
June 24, 2019
Hi Amelia, I added a screenshot of Redington's sizing chart, from their website. There is a size chart on Backcountry you can find on the top right corner when you are selecting a size, but it's difficult to read.