Redington designed its Sonic-Pro Men's Wader for the angler that spends upwards of ten hours a day fishing for everything from wild steelhead, salmon, and trout. The Sonic-Pro may be simple by design, but that's not to say it isn't built to withstand the harshest fishing environments you'll encounter. For starters, Redington used a four-layer fabric that is waterproof and breathable and used SonicWeld seams for added protection against the kind of leaks traditional taped seams can produce. Integrated neoprene booties and reinforced lower legs protect against debris both in and out of the water, and the chest-high design allows you to wade a bit deeper during river crossings and when fishing those hard-to-reach seams. The addition of an adjustable waist belt and suspenders allow you to make quick adjustments to the fit as you start to lose that winter weight you tacked on sipping porters and tying PMDs.
- Wade deep in cold trout and steelhead rivers in these waders
- Waterproof and breathable 4-layer fabric with SonicWeld seams
- Neoprene booties and boot hooks
- Adjustable waist belt and suspenders
- Zippered hand pockets with fleece lining for warmth
- Zippered chest pocket with additional flip-out accessory pocket
- Item #RNG001Y
- Q & A
Redington Sonic Pro waders
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these waders as a backup pair and for my friends to use. This are very light weight and have many attachments for tools and flyboxes. Haven't had any issues with leaks.