Packs in its own chest pocket and weighs just 1.5 pounds.
From international fishing trips to remote backcountry trout streams, turn to the Redington Sonic-Pro Ultra Packable Wader. The 4-layer high-density fabric provides total waterproof and breathable protection while the low-bulk sonic welded seams ensure that not a single drop of water will gain entry. But what really sets this water-walker apart is its ability to stow inside its own chest pocket, which means it will take up minimal space in your pack or luggage.
- 4-layer high-density mini oxford fabric provides complete waterproof and breathable performance
- High-tech ultra sonic welded seams are fused with sound instead of stitching to keep water out and reduce bulk
- Entire wader weighs just 1.5 pounds and packs in its own chest pocket for compact storage
- Low-profile bootie and the absence of gravel guards further reduce bulk
- Adjustable belt and suspenders ensure a snug fit
- Waist belt converts to a carry strap when the waders are packed in the front pocket
- Removable tool kit securely stows pliers, nippers, tippet, and other essentials
- Item #RNG0077
- Q & A
worth the buy.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: med
Ordered these for remote fishing trips - totally worth it for the weight savings and easy packing.
Check the specs. Check the specs.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
Ordered these for an upcoming fishing trip where we have to fly in to a remote area for a week and weight/volume was a big concern. Waders are lightweight as advertised with good storage. Booties are 2 mm so wool socks are a must for cold water and the gravel guards will accommodate wading boots up to 9" high. I wear a medium in pants and large in a shirt. Specs call for a chest size of 38-41" and all I could wear was a long sleeve shirt with these waders on. Compounding the problem is that there is little in the way of shoulder strap adjustment. Just too small through the chest for comfort so they were returned. Look to be well constructed but not as beefy as regular breathable waders, but in all fairness they are called packable.