Select Style & Size
The river always seems peaceful—until you're thigh-deep in the river with the current pulling on your legs. It's times like these you'll be glad you're wearing the Redington Women's Siren Felt Boots. Redington made these boots from a lightweight synthetic material that's lightweight, durable, and dries quickly so you don't feel weighed down as you walk up river to the next best fishing hole.
- Wade into deeper waters with these women-specific wading boots
- Lightweight synthetic uppers with durable rubber overlays
- Molded PU midsoles provide cushioning and support
- Felt soles deliver secure traction on slick river bottoms
- Padded collars support ankles for a more comfortable feel
- Mesh linings and drain holes allow water to escape
- Item #RNG002R
- Upper Material
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8] 2lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing
What do you think about this product?
March 30, 2018
Clunky and Stiff
- I've used it several times
I lost one of my Simms Freestone boots that I had put over 300 days on but there weren't any left in my size so I got these Redington Sirens to replace them because I thought they had a nice design. While the felt sole is nice and grippy for fishing Oregon steelhead waters, the sole of the boot is so stiff it feels like walking on clunky wood planks. Initially I thought they would soften up, but after just 10 days of wearing them, they are still stiff as a board, the stitching is already unraveled and I get severe lower back pain after just several hours of fishing. They fit my foot fine, but I can't feel my feet in them and it causes me to slip and trip all over the river, a problem I have never experienced in any other wading boot. If you want stiff go with these, but if you want a boot that feels sturdy and comfy then I would definitely go with the Simms Vaportread, the Patagoina Ultralight Sticky or the Simms Freestone.