Select Style & Size:
Rise Series Fly Reel
Sure, the newly designed Rise Series Fly Reel from Redington is going to turn a few heads from your fellow anglers with its sleek machined construction and modern aesthetic, but where it really is going to turn some heads is with its fish-stopping carbon-fiber disc drag and ultra-large arbor design that will give you upper hand over combative trout and hard-to-land salmonids. Available in a wide range of sizes to suit just about any fishing scenario, Redington gave this reel a smooth and compact carbon-fiber drag system, a soft-touch ergonomic handle, and an oversized drag knob so you can quickly dial up the torque on those hard-fighting fish. The reel can be easily converted to either a left- or right-handed retrieve, and its U-channel arbor accommodates plenty of backing when you need it.
- A modern reel designed for just about any fly fishing scenario
- Machined aluminum construction balances well with lightweight rods
- Compact carbon-fiber drag system smoothly applies pressure to fish
- Oversized knob allows for quick adjustments to drag pressure
- Molded soft-to-the-touch handles are ergonomically shaped
- Converts to left or right hand retrieve
- Carrying case included
- Item #RNG0028
- aluminum (anodized 6061-T6)
- Drag System
- carbon fiber
- Backing Capacity
- [3/4] 75 yards, [5/6] 100 yards, [7/8] 200 yards, [9/10] 250 yards
- [3/4] 3.2 in, [5/6] 3.6 in, [7/8] 4 in, [9/10] 4.4 in
- Fly Line Weight
- [3/4] 3 - 4 wt, [5/6] 5 - 6 wt, [7/8] 7 - 8 wt, [9/10] 9 - 10 wt
- Left and Right Handed Operation
- Claimed Weight
- [3/4] 4 oz, [5/6] 4.6 oz, [7/8] 5.5 oz, [9/10] 6.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 26 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.