Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Path II Outfit with Crosswater Reel
Roll up to the river, slide the Redington Path II rod out of its Cordura case, piece its four quadrants together, and slip into the water. The moderate-fast action of the rod works with the weight-forward line prespooled on the reel to deliver a powerfully accurate cast. The drag of the Crosswater Reel hums gently as you pull in a strong swimmer, and the rod seat has been constructed with classic wood or salt-water-friendly anodized aluminum, depending on rod weight. From the 4 weight to the 9 weight, the Path II rod has a classic feel that is forgiving enough for newbies, without throwing away the performance more experienced anglers look for.
- Fly fishing outfit with a classic feel
- Path II rod has moderate-fast action
- Crosswater reel has composite design for lightweight strength
- Prespooled with RIO Mainstream weight-forward fly line
- Weights 6 and under have half-wells handles and wood reel seats
- Weights 7 and up have full-wells handles and aluminum reel seats
- Cordura case protects the rod during storage and transit
- Item #RNG002U
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.