Accuracy and efficiency.
- Fly rod for efficient presentation
- Fast action is powerful and accurate
- Stiff tip reduces vibration in the rod
- Line Speed Taper encourages quick line movement
- Anodized aluminum reel seat is salt-water safe
- Angled Key Grip for a secure feel in your hand
- Pre-compressed cork for enhanced durability
- Cordura rod tube for protection during transit
- Item #RNG002T
- [3wt] 7ft 6in, 9ft [4wt], 8ft 6in, 9ft, [5wt] 8ft 6in, 9ft, [6wt] 9ft, [7wt, 8wt,] 9ft, 10ft, [9wt, 10wt] 9ft
- Reel Seats
- anodized aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- [3wt] (7ft 6in) 2.9oz, (9ft) 3.3oz [4wt] (8ft 6in, 9ft) 3.4oz, [5wt] (8ft 6in) 3.4oz, (9ft) 3.5oz, [6wt] 3.6oz, [7wt] (9ft) 4.3oz, (10ft) 4.8oz,  (9ft) 4.4oz, (10ft) 5oz,  4.6oz,  4.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 16, 2021
Excellent All-Around Rod
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 9ft 4wt
I absolutely love this rod. I was looking for a rod that could do it all on medium-sized streams/rivers that you often find out west. This rod is a great option and rivals with rods priced much higher. It casts small dries like a dream and can handle turning over heavier nymphing set-ups. The cork is of great quality and the styling of the rod is nice on the eyes too. I am overall very pleased with it and look forward to catching much more fish on it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help