Select Style & Size
Accuracy and efficiency.
- Fly rod for efficient presentation
- Fast action is powerful and accurate
- Stiff tip reduces vibration in the rod
- Line Speed Taper encourages quick line movement
- Anodized aluminum reel seat is salt-water safe
- Angled Key Grip for a secure feel in your hand
- Pre-compressed cork for enhanced durability
- Cordura rod tube for protection during transit
- Item #RNG002T
- [3wt] 7ft 6in, 9ft [4wt], 8ft 6in, 9ft, [5wt] 8ft 6in, 9ft, [6wt] 9ft, [7wt, 8wt,] 9ft, 10ft, [9wt, 10wt] 9ft
- Line Speed Taper
- Rod Weight
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Reel Seats
- anodized aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- [3wt] (7ft 6in) 2.9oz, (9ft) 3.3oz [4wt] (8ft 6in, 9ft) 3.4oz, [5wt] (8ft 6in) 3.4oz, (9ft) 3.5oz, [6wt] 3.6oz, [7wt] (9ft) 4.3oz, (10ft) 4.8oz,  (9ft) 4.4oz, (10ft) 5oz,  4.6oz,  4.9oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 25, 2021
Great rod, but came broken
This is a great rod, i own many redington rods and love them all....1 stars because it came with an obvious broken and splintered section, no plastic wrap on the cork like it had been used, and no warranty card. Not what you want when you drop a decent amount of money on a rod. NOT redingtons fault though, they are great.
March 16, 2021
Excellent All-Around Rod
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- 9ft 4wt
I absolutely love this rod. I was looking for a rod that could do it all on medium-sized streams/rivers that you often find out west. This rod is a great option and rivals with rods priced much higher. It casts small dries like a dream and can handle turning over heavier nymphing set-ups. The cork is of great quality and the styling of the rod is nice on the eyes too. I am overall very pleased with it and look forward to catching much more fish on it.
September 3, 2018
Great Rod, Great Price
I was on the hunt for an upgrade from my previous rod and I was looking for something with a little bit faster action. I looked at some Sage rods, but they are quite spendy. I ended up looking at the Crux after a while and bought it. After a couple days on the river with I found that it casts like a dream. I love the look and feel of the Pre-compressed cork. As silly as it seems, the difference in the corks actually acts as a reminder to keep your form which I found nice. It has what I would call a moderate fast action, and I love it. My one complaint is the fact that it doesnt have a hook holder above the handle. It seems stupid but when walking from hole to hole in thick brush it would be nice to have. Overall a great looking and performing rod to add to the collection.