Select Style & Size:
Butterstick II Fly Rod
The Butterstick II Fly Rod is the next iteration in a series that has been generations in the making. This throwback line features Redington's Heritage Taper—a traditional fiberglass design that utilized T-Glass construction and a shorter length. The Butterstick features a slow action that complements its fiberglass material and provides the angler with a soft feel and a gentle presentation. Its shorter length (in ratio to the rod weight) makes navigating tight spaces and bushwhacking easier, while its 3-piece design makes it easy to pack with you no matter where your adventure takes you.
- Traditional fiberglass rod for anglers
- Slow action has a soft, old-school feel
- T-Glass construction features retro cosmetics
- Shorter length makes tight spaces easier to manage
- 3-piece design makes traveling easy
- Includes a cordura rod tube with dividers
- Item #RNG0030
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.