Select Style & Size
Benchmark Felt Wading Boot
The Redington Men's Benchmark Felt Wading Boot boasts a simpler style and lighter design than most waders, and it still stands up to technical wading situations. Its casually-styled upper features abrasion-resistant randing and quick-drying fabrics, and the top boot lace hoods are corrosion-resistant for long-lasting quality. Redington improved the drainage holes to prevent water-logging. Underfoot, an EVA midsole absorbs shock to keep comfy on all-day fishing trips. The felt sole provides Redington's best in traction for underwater surfaces, and it's compatible with studs for an even greater grip.
- Lightweight wading boot built stable for technical wading
- Abrasion-resistant upper with rubber rand dries quickly
- Improved drainage reduces water-logging
- EVA midsole absorbs shock for all-day comfort
- Felt sole maximizes traction underwater
- Stud-compatibile with 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch studs
- Item #RNGM013
- Upper Material
- felt (stud-compatible)
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
What do you think about this product?