Select a Size
Select a Color
Sawmill 6in Boot
- Durable, stylish boots designed to excel in cold conditions
- Tough leather construction withstands rugged everyday use
- Vibram rubber outsole offers traction on wet or snowy sidewalks
- Felt wool footbed insulates well on frosty mornings
- Steel midsole shank provides support for long days on your feet
- Cork midsole molds to your foot's shape for custom comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining helps your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Storm welt adds water-resistance in the snow and slush
- Item #HTG001X
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] leather, [collar] deerskin
- cork, steel shank
- Vibram LUG TC-4 Plus
- Shaft Height
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 5, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 205 lbs
These boots are great, USA made and highly functional footwear, I wear mine to work and they hold up just fine to the elements. They’re waterproof and have great traction, Redwing really hit the nail on the head with this boot. Backcountry has really fast shipping, unfortunately they sent me a pair of what appear to be factory seconds of this model, backwards speed hook, stitching issues, weird coloring, you know standard factory seconds. Although not advertised as such, I sent backcountry a photo of the issue but never heard back. Now me being someone who uses boots hard, I don’t mind cosmetic issues so much, I fixed the speed hook on the left boot myself, I am a bit disappointed to have paid full price for seconds but it is what it is I suppose. Overall given these shortcomings I am happy with the boots as they’re still functional, so if you’re a stickler for perfection make sure you order from the actual Redwing heritage website, backcountry seems to want to sneak factory seconds at retail price. Also order a half size down for a better fit.
June 21, 2020
Nick; insane and completely unacceptable on behalf of BackCountry to give the “silent” treatment. I’ve had nothing but Above and Beyond Customer Service here, so odd. I paid $170 (6.21.20 11D) for these brand new at J.Crew based on your review and I couldn’t be happier with them, like the Roughneck 8146 but waterproof! Thanks for saving me over $150, Cheers to you bro!
October 8, 2019
perfect fall boot!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 210 lbs
I love this style as it's got a VERY slight liner on the inside. It's the same Cambrelle liner as a hiking boot. So it's just enough to insulate without being hot while inside. The collar is made out the same material as their deer skin gloves so it's extra buttery. Plus the Vibram Fire and Ice outsole will NOT fail on any icy surface. All in all this is a perfect lifestyle boot with a hiker vibe. I'm a 10.5 in most shoes and I wear these in 10
October 7, 2019
Perfect for Fall/ Winter