Why We Like The Sawmill 6in Boot
Ever since first lacing up a pair of Sawmill 6in Boots, our days of cold, damp feet from walking in the snow and slush have melted away. Thanks to the felt wool footbed holding insulation while the moisture-wicking lining offers a dry solution from sweat, our feet stay toasty on even the frostiest days.
- Durable, stylish boots designed to excel in cold conditions
- Tough leather construction withstands rugged everyday use
- Vibram rubber outsole offers traction on wet or snowy sidewalks
- Steel midsole shank provides support for long days on your feet
- Cork midsole molds to your foot's shape for custom comfort
- Storm welt adds water-resistance in the snow and slush
- Item #HTG001X
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] leather, [collar] deerskin
- cork, steel shank
- Vibram LUG TC-4 Plus
- Shaft Height
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2019
perfect fall boot!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 210 lbs
I love this style as it's got a VERY slight liner on the inside. It's the same Cambrelle liner as a hiking boot. So it's just enough to insulate without being hot while inside. The collar is made out the same material as their deer skin gloves so it's extra buttery. Plus the Vibram Fire and Ice outsole will NOT fail on any icy surface. All in all this is a perfect lifestyle boot with a hiker vibe. I'm a 10.5 in most shoes and I wear these in 10
October 7, 2019
Perfect for Fall/ Winter
This post was flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product.