Enhance your bartering skills.
It's 1920 and you've got business in New York. As you're hawking wares and conducting deals, the high quality leather of the Men's Red Wing Heritage Merchant Boot sends a message of sophistication—your customers will trust your good taste and respond accordingly. The chemigum soles offer sure footing on warehouse floors and wet docks alike, while the cork midsole offers the support you need to keep you on your feet for long days and lengthy negotiations. The leather construction of this boot not only appeases your sense of style, but will break in for a perfect fit and endure the soot and soil of a busy city. The footbed is leather as well, and finds itself unable to resist the charming shape of your foot.
- High quality boot for work or everyday sophisticated style
- Leather uppers are durable and break in for a perfect fit
- Chemigum sole grips sawdust covered floors and wet city streets
- Cork midsole offers long lasting support and comfort
- Footbed naturally forms to specific feet as they're worn
- Red Wing Heritage started making fine leather boots in 1905
- Item #HTG001B