Select style & size:Select options
A new favorite.
When it's time to pay your mom a visit, don't forget to wear your Red Wing Heritage English Bridle Belt. On the one hand, she'll be thrilled to have raised a productive member of society (or at least think she has). And on the other hand, you'll be impressed with the look and feel of the smooth, robust leather. Once you put it on, you'll want to wear it every day (though you'll never admit it to anyone).
- A classic leather belt that can be dressed up or down
- Made of leather from Hermann Oak Tannery in St. Louis, Missouri
- Solid brass, square buckle for style appeal
- Item #HTG000P
- Q & A
My New Favorite
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A great belt should last for years, and the Red Wing Heritage English Bridle Belt is a great belt. It is different than some in that the buckle is stitched on and not interchangable, and there is not keeper strap. If you're on the fence between sizes, maybe go up so you'll be sure to have enough tail to put into a belt loop. The leather is thick and stiff, with a great color that should darken and develop a patina over time. Looks great with sneakers and boots!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have a feeling that this belt will last a very long time and it looks super nice.