Select a size:
Why We Like The Clara Boot
A throwback to some of Red Wing Heritage's earliest women's riding and hiking boots from the 1920's, the Women's Clara Boot delivers rugged refinement for everyday wear and elegant events alike. Oil-tanned leather from the S.B. Foot Tanning Co. adds a rich, gorgeous look to this boot, and it's water- and stain-resistant to shed wet weather and accidental spills. It's built with Goodyear welt construction for dependable durability, and finished with a Vibram outsole for long-lasting toughness and traction on any terrain.
- Tough work boots meets feminine fashion
- Oil-tanned leather is water- and stain-resistant
- Goodyear welt construction ensures durability
- Texon footbed provides comfort and support
- Steel shank offers stable feel
- Stacked leather heel adds style
- Vibram outsole for multi-surface traction and durability
- Item #HTG001G
- Upper Material
- Oro Legacy oil-tanned leather
- steel shank
- Vibram Mini Lug Tap
- Claimed Weight
- [size 6.5, single] 1lb 4.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.