Select style & size:Select options
Whip Stand-Up Paddleboard
Red Paddle Co. has designed the inflatable Whip Stand-Up Paddleboard to fit into the back of a trunk or as a checked bag for airborne travelers. The board packs up into the included backpack (with integrated wheels and multiple durable carry handles if you're not up to slinging it over your shoulder) and leaves enough room for a paddle, the HP Pump, and the board's removable fin.
Thanks to the MSL construction, including a dropstitch core and a composite airtight coating, and the RSS battens, which slip into laminated pockets along the sides of the board, the Whip is one of the stiffest inflatable paddleboards you can find on the market. The rounded nose makes quick work out of paddling off shore, while the narrow tail and FCS fin allows for consistent control in the waves.
- Inflatable SUP made for riding waves all around the world
- Rounded nose adds float on white water and enables nose riding
- Narrow tail adds maneuverability for railing turns on waves
- Fiberglass sidewalls add stability for a non-inflatable feel
- Red embossed pad provides traction and grip all day long
- Ram-mound makes it easy to attach cameras and other accessories
- Pump, bag, and repair kit included for effortless travel
- Item #RPCA012