One is fun, but two is better.
Whistling tunes, telling jokes to yourself, and winning imaginary arguments can help you pass the time, but having a friend along for the ride is irreplaceable entertainment. The Red Paddle Co. Voyager Tandem Stand-Up Paddleboard has room for up to three passengers, if that third passenger happens to be a child or dog. But if you’re paddling tandem, the middle deck pad becomes prime cooler and dry bag storage with cargo bungees to hold everything down.
At 8 inches thick, you won’t need to fret about packing it on too heavy. The MSL construction keeps the board stiff, even at lower pressures, to make it easier to stay on course when carrying a lot of weight. This same construction maintains a light weight so that transporting your board to the boat dock doesn’t become a hassle when your paddling partner is too busy fishing to help. And thanks to the included Titan pump, you’ll be filled up and on the water in no time.
- A tandem inflatable board for sharing the fun
- Longboard shape for stable riding through light waves
- Innovative construction for durable with light weight
- Inflatable for convenient transport and storage
- Included backpack carries board and paddle
- Cargo bungees strap down coolers and dry bags
- Removable fin for better tracking through flatwater
- Two pumps included for tackling the task of pumping
- Item #RPC0005
- Q & A
Example of how you can load this up with gear and friends... Room for a doggie as well. It's a party barge.
Awesome Friendventure board!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I had such a blast on the Tandem last fall! My friend and I loaded it up with a cooler full of snacks and drinks and paddled out to an island in the middle of this awesome alpine lake in BC. Having two valves, we were able to both pump it up at the same time which made for a speedy inflation. Once we got the grove of paddling in sync the board cruised effortlessly on the lake. Such a fun way to explore with a friend!