Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Voyager Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
When you're ready to extend the time and distance of your paddleboarding adventures, turn to the Voyager Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard. Its increased thickness as well as super-stiff length make this board ideal for long-range outings. This board smoothly carries you through a variety of water conditions with or without the optional Rocker Stiffening System battens that can be attached to the sides of the board for extra rigidity. The Voyager's wide shape yields well to bringing a passenger along, making it a great choice for introducing your kid or pup to the sport. Tie down points at the front and rear of the board secure your gear, and Red Paddle included multiple carry options so you can maneuver it around obstacles even when it's loaded down.
- Inflatable stand-up paddleboard built stiff for long-range paddling
- Wide shape and extra thickness add stability in choppy water
- Tie-down points at the board's front and rear for storing gear
- Nose fin cuts through side winds while rear fins reduce drifting
- Multiple carry options maneuver board when it's loaded with gear
- Item #RPCA01V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.