Why We Like The Voyager+ Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
For effortless speed that can still handle all our gear on tours, we pump up the Voyager. This inflatable SUP features a displacement V-shaped hull that slices through the water with ease, letting us paddle longer and faster with less effort. No matter how much we strap to the deck, the high volume and firm rail struts keep our ride quick and stable.
- Fast and stable inflatable SUP for intermediate paddlers' tours
- V-Hull profile cuts through the water for efficient paddling
- MSL-fusion technology delivers lightweight stiffness and durability
- Twin fin setup boosts stability and lets you glide in shallow waters
- Improved vibrant RSS battens are now easier than ever to insert
- Updated cargo system can handle all your gear on big pursuits
- 5 ergonomic, tubular handles give a comfortable carry
- New all-terrain wheeled pack can transform into a skeleton system for a lighter on-the-go carry
- Item #RPCA02L
- 13ft 2in
- MSL-fused double layer drop-stitch
- Deck Pad
- 2 US box fins, removable
- Fin Material
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [max] 240lb
- Packed Size
- 38.6 x 15 x 14.2in
- Claimed Weight
- 30lb 1.44oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
- paddling, touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help