The Compact Paddleboard
If you thought your buddy's stand-up paddleboard packed up small, think again—Red Paddle Co made The Compact Paddleboard for exploratory travelers who really want to take their paddling adventures wide and far. Ten years in the making, it folds down to half the size of conventional inflatable SUPs, while retaining the same quality and performance that Red Paddle is known for. Using a new weaving process to create an extra-high-tensile thread matrix, then combining that with a malleable structural laminate (MSL), it packs small but remains exceptionally strong and rigid while inflated. A split deckpad and offset valve create a natural hinge right down the middle of the board for easy folding. Even the bag has been redesigned for carrying efficiency, engineered to apply 53% less downforce on your back, letting you wander cities, ride trains, or even bicycle with your paddleboard. The Compact Paddleboard, once inflated, features a shape that falls in that all-around sweet spot, providing stability on rivers, good tracking on open water, and plenty of maneuverability and glide.
- An inflatable SUP you can literally take anywhere
- Game-changing construction packs down incredibly small
- Rounded design and decent length provide all-around performance
- Foldable build still includes grab handles and deckpad
- Compact bag designed for comfort and support during your commute
- Includes a paddle, leash, fins, and the revolutionary Titan pump
- Item #RPC000Y
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
New inflatable SUP that fits into a small pack that you could store easily and take anywhere.