Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ride Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
Red's most popular and versatile line of paddleboards, the Ride family is well suited for a variety of conditions and ability levels. We love that their wide design and rounded tip and tail lend stability and an easy glide in flat water, but that's not the only place where they can shine. They're also built to handle predictably in ocean or lake waters with some chop, so you can explore even when the conditions aren't perfect.
The Ride board is available in three sizes. The 9'8" size is well suited for lighter riders, but also offers some versatility for heavier riders who can take advantage of its maneuverability in the surf. The 10'6" board is the most popular and versatile board designed for the greatest range of riders and conditions, and the 10'8" board gives heavier riders a stable base or gives extra room to bring a young adventurer or furry friend along with you.
- All-around inflatable paddleboard for exploring different waterways
- Wide base and rounded tip and tail for stability and a smooth glide
- Plan shape has enough curve to handle some surf and choppy waters
- Multi-traction deck pad offers grip and stability in any position
- Highly durable flex fins let you explore shallow banks without worry
- Six-point bungee cargo system secures backpacks and extra life vests
- Grab handles make for easy transport on the beach or in the water
- Inflatable design with transport pack and included pump lets you push off anywhere
- Item #RPCA01Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.