sale $895.26 $1,278.9530% Off
It's in the name.
A stripped-down racing thoroughbred SUP that means business, the Red Paddle Co. Race MSL RSS Stand-Up Paddleboard is faster than you ever thought an inflatable board could be. The Race MSL utilizes a low-profile box fin system which comes supplied with a honeycomb fin for straight-line control, giving you just the right amount of grip without adding drag, while a double nose fin also helps tracking.
The Rocker Stiffening System (RSS) was designed to increase rigidity by inserting stiffening strips (battens) along the rails of the board, which work against the downward force of the rider, producing a stiffer board. The battens are removable for easy board rolling and be store easily in the carry bag, while Red Paddle's 16-22 PSI super-stiff, double layer construction holds firm and allows you to travel with confidence. A grippy EVA deck pad holds you in place at high speeds, while multiple carry handles help you out with transportation. Red Paddle also included its redesigned Titan pump for more efficiency, as well as a storage back pack with a foil liner that adds protection against extreme heat.
- No-frills racing SUP built with control and speed
- Increased thickness makes a stiffer ride with less weight
- MSL fusion extends the life of the board
- Rocker Stiffening System disperses weight
- Special air block membrane eliminates air leakage
- Grip deck in select areas for saved weight and added speed
- Included pump and backpack make for easy setup
- Item #RPC000Q
MSL (Monocoque Structural Laminate)
RSS (Rocker Stiffening System)
removable fin system
Recommended Rider Weight
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling