sale $1,439.10 $1,599.0010% Off
This SUP is going places.
Designed to go the distance, the Red Paddle Co. Explorer MSL Stand-Up Paddleboard will take you places you've never been before out on the waterway with unrivaled stability and unbelievable control. This touring SUP has a revolutionary MSL construction, which makes the board more rigid and a few pounds lighter, which is perfect for non-surfing shapes.
The material thickness has also been increased from 100mm to 150mm, resulting in a ride that can obtain greater stiffness at lower pressure without affecting the ride and performance, and also handle greater distance outings on the water. Astonishingly stable, the Explorer’s wide shape and grippy EVA non-slip deck pad makes it a great choice for introducing your kid or pup to the sport. The FCS Connect Tool-less System makes for fast setup and removal with no tools or bolts necessary, and an included fin gives you ideal all-around performance. Multiple cargo tie down points at the front and rear of the board stash your extra gear, and central and side carry handles provide easy transportation from car to water.
- Stable touring SUP for long-distance voyages
- FCS Connect Fin for improved tracking and all-around use
- Dual rear runner fins for straighter paddling
- Multiple point tie down systems carry gear
- MSL fusion extends the life of the board
- EVA deck pad offers comfortable traction
- Includes the Titan pump for easy inflation
- Item #RPC000P
MSL (Monocoque Structural Laminate)
yes, no-slip EVA
Recommended Rider Weight
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling