sale $1,189.30 $1,699.0030% Off
The devil is in the details.
When you're ready for a super-fast board that’s been developed to compete against the best, and win, then look no further than the Red Paddle Co. Elite MSL RSS Stand-Up Paddleboard. The key to its speed is in the details—it utilizes Red Paddle's patented RSS system, which stiffens the board so there’s no flex, along with their patented Forward Flex Control system that stiffens the front section of the board to remove flex and increase overall board speed. The two combined work together to create one of the fastest inflatable SUPs around.
Double nose fins enhance tracking and displace water from the deck of the board, while the included fiberglass center fin gives the right amount of grip without adding drag. Multiple carry handles are included to provide fast entry and exit to the water and have been designed not to get in the way during racing. The diamond cut, Red embossed deck pad provides ultimate grip in control in all stages of a race, while the included Titan pump pumps air into your board at up to 60mph, ensuring it inflates to the recommended pressure level without using too much energy. Red Paddle also threw in a sturdy storage backpack for easy hauling of your SUP before and after the race.
- Lightweight, strong racing SUP designed to reach the podium
- MSL fusion enhances the speed and durability of the board
- Forward Flex Control system stiffens the front of the board
- RSS battens enhances the overall board stability
- Embossed deck provides a firm grip
- Carry handles give you an easy carry
- Included pump and backpack help you set up quickly
- Item #RPC000R
2 nose, 1 center
Recommended Rider Weight
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling