sale $1,049.25 $1,399.0025% Off
Paddle and flow.
It is time to take your yoga practice to the next level with the Red Paddle Co.'s Activ MSL Stand-Up Paddleboard. This fitness-inspired board is designed to specifically fit the needs of individuals looking to flow, stretch, and increase their strength while maintaining balance on the water. Built with a rigid drop-stitch core for a stiff structure and reinforced with hard wearing polymer to create an airtight coating, this boards construction ensures a strong and stable integrity.
The wider width of this board gives you more room for varied yoga poses while also improving stability, and the enhanced thickness helps to reduce water washing over the deck so your board stays dry for your work out. A full-length EVA deck pad gives you cushioned support and sticky traction for holding strong poses, and is finished with a center line down the middle of the board to help you focus on your balance. And thoughtfully placed grab handles are found on the outside edge of the board as to not get in the way of your yoga practice. Included with the Activ board is the lightweight dual-chamber Titan Pump that is engineered to require minimal energy for inflation, and an all-terrain storage backpack and convenient water-resistant phone case.
- A stand-up paddleboard designed specifically for yoga
- Drop-stitch core reinforced with rigid composite airtight coating
- Enhanced width and thickness improve stability for balance
- Full-length EVA deck pad for cushioned support while stretching
- Grab handles placed on the side of board to not get in the way
- Dual-chamber pump makes inflating your board a breeze
- All-terrain storage backpack and water-resistant phone case included
- Item #RPC000N
Monocoque Structural Laminate
Recommended Rider Weight
up to 265lb
- Q & A
Yogi in training
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Nothing more serene then doing yoga poses out on the water in nature and was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be! Started off with the simpler poses until my confidence grew. Highly recommend it!