Charger Climbing Shoe
- Climbing shoe made comfy for beginners and multi-pitchers
- Flat, neutral last wrapped in soft leather with slight stretch
- Padded tongue hugs to your foot with two hook-and-loop straps
- Rubber sole ensures traction and a solid edging performance
- Heel rand ensures sturdy support for long days on your feet
- Item #RDC000M
- Upper Material
- [tongue] padded
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
July 5, 2020
Glue coming off after 3 indoor sessions
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
Glue is coming off after 3 indoor sessions. Nothing super crazy climbing wise just getting back to the gym after quarantine, literally 6 hours of climbing inside and heels are coming unglued, toe box is peeling off. I don’t normally write bad reviews and give the benefit of manufacturing but it’s not great bob
April 30, 2020
Luckily it was on sale
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 180 lbs
Shoe has a massive toe box, not in the width sense but above the toe is obnoxiously massive in height. I purchased an entire shoe size down and am still having trouble getting this to fit.
January 24, 2020
Sizing is in UK
Bought the wrong thing twice now, put all the sizing or what sizing is on the damn side off the box in the drop down section please.
April 15, 2020
Are these in UK sizes?