Souplesse Thermal Jersey
When race day starts off with chilly temps, it can be difficult dialing your kit. Most thermal jerseys won't offer you a fit that's ready to toe the line, but your short sleeve kits just won't cut it when temps take a dive. Reach for a solution with Rapha's Souplesse Thermal Jersey. This thermal jersey is both warm, and fast, with a slightly thicker fabric than the standard Souplesse short-sleeve that uses a brushed fleecy inner for heat-trapping comfort on the inside, but a sleek outer to cut through the wind and keep drag at a minimum. The jersey features Rapha's Race cut, which means it's on the snug side of things to prevent extra bulk and wrinkles that slow you down. In the event that your frosty ride heats up a bit, you'll be happy to find a full-length Vislon zip in front, and that the three deep cargo pockets in the back are lined with mesh to let sweat escape.
- Rapha's top jersey for keeping toasty on chilly race days
- Brushed inner fabric traps heat and wicks away sweat
- Cut through wind with smooth, sleek exterior
- Race fit is designed to reduce bulk and fit next to skin
- Reflective elements all over help you stay seen in low light
- Headphone loops for your race radio or sweet tunes
- Vislon zip allows you to drop heat quickly on the climbs
- Deep cargo pockets are backed with mesh to let your skin breathe
- Item #RFA007P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 132lbs
This is the best jersey I own, it's perfect for cold days, but when the sun comes out it doesn't sofacte you either. I wear the one I have a lot so im purchasing a second one, It has a race fit, so it's very tight but looks very good.