Pro Team Race Cape
Rapha's Pro Team Race Cape has long been leading the way in the brand's product technology, and this year's model is no different. It offers tailored waterproof coverage that's cut for race day, and packed with element-proof coverage that's both breathable and lightweight. This year the Pro Team Race Cape is crafted with an all new fabric that's both lighter weight and more breathable than previous years, offering the same three-layer water protection, but with elevated moisture management to keep your core from overheating on wet and windy climbs.
Just as you would expect from a piece holding Rapha's "Race" designation, the Pro Team Race Cape features a streamlined race cut that feels fast the moment you zip it on. It's slim, and designed to minimize wrinkles and folds that catch the wind and create drag, with slim collar and cuffs that cut through the wind with all new Shadow fabric to keep water out, without absorbing it. On the bottom the jacket is cut with a drastically varied hem that features an exaggerated drop-tail to keep you covered, while the front is just long enough to keep you covered in the cycling position, without adding any excess wind-catching fabric. It's finished off with reflective bars and logos scattered all around the jacket, and fully taped seams, plus a zippered pocket to stow your essentials close at hand. The jacket packs down into a compact bundle for easy stowing in your jersey pocket when the showers clear.
- A light and packable rain jacket for race day
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer fabric with fully taped seams
- Streth cuffs make taking the jacket off quick and easy
- Reflective trim and logos for visibility in low light
- Slim fit with dropped hem reduces flapping and improves coverage
- Bonded strip allows for a clean cut when removing sleeves
- Packable construction for stowing in your jersey pocket
- Item #RFA007M