Select a Size
Select a Color
Pro Team Lightweight Rain Gilet Vest
Rapha's name has long been synonymous with elite cycling gear, and the Pro Team Lightweight Rain Gilet Vest continues to carry the brand's reputation along with it. The Pro Team Lightweight Rain Vest is your go-to pocket-sized insurance against inclement weather, with a burly 3-layer membrane that keeps you toasty and dry on the inside, and cuts through the harshest elements on the outside. This tech-laden fabric spent three years in the making, scaling in at featherweight numbers at under 100g per square meter, while retaining exceptional stretch for the form-fitting race cut that you need when you're toeing the line, and dark clouds are on the horizon.
Despite the vest's small stature, it doesn't compromise on design details critical for elite levels of cycling. The outside of the rear pocket is lined with clear, waterproof film to protect from road spray, and reflective elements help boost your visibility. On the front, the placket uses hook-and-loop tabs just like you've seen on the Pro Team Race Cape, allowing you to wear the vest open for maximum ventilation, while a two-way zip allows you to cool either half of your torso while you ride.
- A pocket-sized insurance plan for inclement weather rides
- Flexible fabric with 3-layer membrane cuts through water
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in
- Slim cut with drop-tail hem prevents bunching fabric
- Two-way zip and hook-and-loop placket let you selectively vent
- Reflective graphics on side and front boost low light visibility
- Rear pocket features drainage hole to keep contents from soaking
- Packs down to neatly fit in jersey pocket
- Item #RFA007K
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer [face fabric] 90% polyester, 10% elastane, [side panels] 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- waist with drop-tail hem
- 1 rear with drainage hole
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?