Lightweight Transfer Jacket
When there's a coat of frost on the ground for your pre-race warm up, toss on Rapha's Lightweight Transfer Jacket and keep the elements out. This lightweight insulated jacket uses Polartec Alpha insulation to trap some heat on the inside while you get your core up to prime temperatures, using synthetic down that gives you some protection from the cold and wet. Its regular fit means you can toss it on over your jersey when the race is over to keep from getting the chill from icy sweat, or pair it with jeans and a polo for a casual look when you head out for dinner, or when traveling.
- A lightweight jacket to trap heat on your warm up
- Polartec Alpha insulation traps heat inside, lets skin breathe
- Full-length two-way zip allows you to vent if you get too warm
- Store your essentials and gadgets in two zippered pockets
- Casual styling works for post-race dinners and traveling
- Storm cuffs at wrist keep out the wind
- Item #RFA007G
- [face fabric] 95% nylon, 5% spandex, [insulation] 100% polyester Polartec Alpha
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, training, warm up, cool down
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2020
Rapha will not stand behind warranty
Rapha will not stand behind company warranty due to the sale from a third party!!! Buyer beware. I will never buy a Rapha product again! You shouldn't either.
May 16, 2019
How would you describe the fit? And, especially if in between sizes, would you advise to size up or down? Thank you
May 17, 2019
size up if you are between sizes. this will fit smaller than a normal casual jacket. the cut is not as tight as the Rapha "Pro" line though