sale $14.96 $19.9525% Off
Treat for your feet.
For anyone who's not aware, merino wool boasts soft-wearing comfort, natural odor-resistance, and moisture management properties simply not available with synthetic fibers or cotton for that matter. Case in point, the Rapha Lightweight Merino Sock wraps your feet in a buttery-soft feel while pulling moisture off your skin while you're cycling at a fast cadence in warm weather. Rapha uses their finest merino wool fibers that are 19.5 microns in diameter, meaning this pair of socks will be as soft and supple as possible. Additionally, Rapha blends nylon with the merino fibers to enhance its durability, so you won't prematurely wear a hole through the socks.
- Treat your feet with soft-wearing, odor-resistant comfort
- 19.5-micron merino wool fibers are extremely soft and supple
- Merino provides natural odor-resistance and wicks moisture
- Added nylon provides durability against premature wear
- A touch of elastane for foot-conforming stretch
- Item #RFA004I
53% Merino wool, 44% nylon, 3% elastane
casual, road cycling