Lightweight barrier from the elements.
The Rapha Men's Gilet II easily packs down to fit in your rear jersey pocket, so you can quickly toss it on when cool breezes and light showers threaten your comfort while pushing down the road at a rapid cadence. The lightweight nylon shell provides a lightweight barrier from the elements without weighing you down with excessive bulk or unnecessary material. Rapha designed it with a fitted design that clings to your body, as to prevent excessive flapping in the breeze.
It's designed with a discretely placed, bonded chest pocket that carries your essentials in a weather-resistant compartment, plus an offset front zipper that's easy to adjust while you're riding on the road. It's lined with a soft fleece chin guard to fend off any scratchiness or irritation that may occur. Additionally, you'll find reflective elements throughout for standout visibility on those damp, dreary days when vehicles may have difficulty seeing you on the road.
- Light, packable barrier from cool breezes and showers
- Lightweight nylon shell is resistant to rain and wind
- Fitted design prevents it from flapping in the breeze
- Fleece chin guard prevents scratchiness from occurring
- Discretely placed, bonded chest pocket for essentials
- Two rear pockets store water bottles and nutrition
- Reflective details for visibility on the road
- Item #RFA005X