Core Rain Jacket
When the forecast calls for a 30% chance of rain, its best not to hedge your bets on sunshine. Instead, toss Rapha's Women's Core Rain Jacket in your back pocket and be prepared for whatever weather lies ahead. The Core's lightweight construction keeps it barely noticeable when its pocketed through the dry hours, but its fully waterproof nature gives you peace of mind as soon as the sky breaks open and downpour ensues.
The jacket features an off-centered full-length AquaGuard zipper in front that keeps water from sneaking in, and prevents drafts from penetrating through your layers. The zipper is backed up with a guard, and garage that adds an extra element of protection, while fully sealed seams keep the most minute drops of water from sneaking in through the cracks. To dial in a perfect fit the jacket features an adjustable draw cord, along with elasticated cuffs to seal out weather at the wrists. Longer arms and a drop tail hem boost coverage, while a short front keeps excess fabric out of the way so you can keep comfortable when you're hammering out the miles in the drops. Should the temperature start to rise while showers are still falling, you'll be pleased to find six laser cut perforations under the arms that allow heat to escape quickly, so you can maintain the optimal core temperature.
- A waterproof layer for sudden spring showers
- 2.5 and 3-layer construction keeps out the elements
- Sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in
- Off-center zipper keeps frosty drafts out
- Extremely lightweight construction for easy packing
- Reflective accents boost low light visibility
- Underarm vents help you drop heat on the climbs
- Extended arms and back dial in fit for cycling
- Item #RFA007R
- Q & A
THE IMAGE IS WRONG AND RUNS BIG
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
1) The product image is wrong. When I got the item I was surprised about the product because the jacket I received was completely blue and the Rapha logo was on black, that is, no white band, no Rapha logo on white. I guess the jacket I received was the Core Jacket I and the image is the Core Jacket II, but why Competitve Cyclist don't specify this and shows an image that is completely wrong? :(
2) The fitting of the jacket is weird, my girlfriend is Small in every Rapha jersey, so I thought that the jacket hast o be the same size, but once my gf tried the jacket on, was baggy and big, also, the sleeves were too way large. I guess the XS could have been better, but, who knew?
I returned the product. So disappointing.