Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Bike Jackets & Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
Classic Wind Check Jacket
When your rides start early, and showers are in the forecast, don the Rapha Classic Wind Check Jacket and take to the tarmac with concerns of cool breezes brushed aside. This classic-styled jacket takes Rapha's traditional Classic Wind Jacket II and elevates its saesthetic with iconic style from the golden era of cycling, with a checkered flag design that wraps the torso, hinting at its 1960's flair, back when cyclists wore wool, and were held as style icons. But the jacket isn't all form over function, and its DWR coated nylon construction proves it. The jacket breathes and moves with you, with a tailored cut designed just for being on the bike, hitting at the hip in the front, with a long drop-tail hem in the back to keep you covered from showers. Bonded seams and hems reduce the bulk for a smart, easy-to-pocket jacket, while a bonded lower-front pocket secures your valuables.
- A light and airy shell for cool morning starts
- DWR coated fabric sheds rain and wheel spray
- Light, windproof fabric protects your core from cold gusts
- Classic checkered pattern adds 60's flair to kit
- Long drop tail hem with silicone gripper for coverage
- Bonded seams and hems keep aesthetic sharp and smart
- Zippered pocket on left secures your valuables
- Jacket packs down to petite size for storing in jacket pocket
- Item #RFA007U
- Q & A
Solid, light weight and thought through.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 210lbs
There is a tiny little tab half way down your sternum, to keep the unzipped jacket from flapping in the wind while still allowing you to take in air. Long arms, comfortable wrists, This one gets packed for every bike adventure. It is not snug, and I might regret ordering an XL if I drop 10-20lbs, but it would have been worth it in the process.