Classic Check Long-Sleeve Jersey
Rapha's Classic Check Long-Sleeve Jersey pays homage to the golden era of cycling, when sponsor logos weren't loud, styling was a priority, and patterns were clean, crisp, and understated. With 1960's flair, this merino-blend jersey captivates our nostalgia for a time long gone, but with updated synthetic technology that keeps it relevant in the sea of Lycra. The wool blend used for this piece is Raptha's Performance Merino 150 (RPM150 for short), which uses an adaptable blend of polyester and wool to wick away sweat, dry quickly, fight odor, all the while maintaining a timeless, luxury look that earned cyclists spots as cycling icons in years past. The clean check pattern across the chest is made from polyester, and is bonded on for a clean finish, while embroidered logos add a touch of finesse to the sleeve and back pocket. Three deep pockets offer a spot to host your riding essentials, while one zippered securely stores your valuables on the ride.
- A timeless top that pays homage to the golden age of cycling
- Merino-poly blend is breathable, soft, and lightweight
- Fight odors and dry quickly with wool's natural properties
- Checkered flag pattern is bonded on for a clean finish
- Regular fit offers a touch more space for comfort
- Embroidered logos and badges are sophisticated and clean
- Zippered back pocket securely stores your valuables
- Item #RFA007T
What do you think about this product?
September 13, 2019
Check pattern is extremely uncomfortable
Just received it and tried it on and was instantly uncomfortable. The check pattern can be felt on my back. It's some sort of velour and the edges are rather rough and can be felt on the other side. Returning it
December 17, 2019
Did you wear it with no base layer?