When the ride ahead is long and arduous, reach for a jersey built with endurance in mind. Rapha's Women's Brevet Jersey was conceptualized and developed on the ultimate testing grounds for endurance racing, the historyic Paros-Brest-Paris Randonnee, cycling's most historic long-distance event. In 2011, a trio of Rapha riders decided to push their limits and enter the PBP, requiring them to complete 1,200km in less than 90 hours, through which they wore prototypes of the Brevet. The result on the other side is a jersey that's exceptionally lightweight, breathable, and wicking to keep you going in the saddle longer and with more comfort. Its merino blend construction helps regulate your body temp to accommodate varying conditions during the day, while the reflective chest stripes bolster your visibility when the ride goes from dawn to dusk.
- Tackle endurance rides with this lightweight cycling top
- Merino blend wicks sweat, breathes well, and regulates temp
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Side panels add ventilation and mobility
- Soft gripper on hem locks down the fit
- Rear cargo pockets stretch for extra storage
- Item #RFA007X